We have been renting from the day we opened the shop, and we have the short term solutions to your musical problems. Whether you know exactly what you need, or just have a general idea of the outcome you want, we can provide the solutions you are looking for. If we cannot do it, we will help you find someone who can.
- The renter agrees this is a contract of rental only, and not of sale, and that the above listed item(s) shall remain at all times the property of Good'nLoud Music.
- The renter has examined the item(s), found them to be in good working order, and will return them in like condition.
- The renter will pay promptly when due all charges accruing under this rental contract, including any charges for damages or loss to said item(s), and any and all actual costs of collection.
- If the renter fails to return said item(s) on or before the contract due date, the renter shall become liable for the full replacement value of the item(s), and rent shall continue to accrue at the daily rate, whether the item(s) are in use or not until the item(s) have been returned or the full replacement value has been paid, which ever is greater.
- The renter agrees that at any time after the contract due date all outstanding amounts owed to Good'nLoud Music may be charged to the renter's credit card without any further notification.
- Good'nLoud Music is not responsible for any level of knowledge or expertise the renter may or may not have with regard to the operation or use of the item(s). The renter assumes and accepts full responsibility for the operation of the item(s) and the results produced therefrom, and shall not hold Good'nLoud Music responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- The renter accepts full responsibility for any and all injuries or accidents caused directly or indirectly to themselves or others, their property or another's, in the use of the item(s) and shall not hold Good'nLoud Music responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- The current replacement value for the listed item(s) is entered at bottom of the signed rental contract.